The International Green Week in Berlin (German: Internationale Grüne Woche Berlin) is an exhibition-sale of agricultural products, which is often called briefly Green Week (German Grüne Woche).
Ukraine’s return as a full-fledged participant with a national pavilion at the Green Week exhibition deepens international business partnership and economic ties, expands the geography of supplies of Ukrainian goods to world markets, strengthens the positive image and the national brand Ukraine Now.
“This event is a unique opportunity for interstate networking and a place where you can compare global trends and determine the development trends of the industry in accordance with them,” commented the Acting Director. Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Maxim Martyniuk.
Ukraine’s full presence at one of the largest and most prestigious agro-industrial exhibitions in the world, in which 61 countries participate, is a unique opportunity to maintain a positive image of the state and promote the national brand Ukraine Now.
“Ukraine on Green Week in numbers”:
• 1200 square meters. m - the area of the national pavilion
• 56 companies - Ukrainian participants of Grüne Woche-2019
• 21 directions of the Ukrainian agrarian business are presented
• 19 000 kg of samples of Ukrainian products
• More than 400,000 visitors in 10 days
• 90,000 trade partner visitors