According to Natalia Piven, the main challenges associated with unhealthy and malnutrition are non-communicable diseases, the spread of which is increasing every year. Among them: cardiovascular diseases, obesity, oncology, diabetes mellitus and chronic lung diseases.
Many countries of the world already use healthy dishes, created by dietitians, as recommendations. They focus on fruit and vegetable and cereal products, which should account for more than half of the diet. The role assigned to protein products - meat, fish, dairy products, - not more than a quarter of the entire diet.
To teach citizens to take more responsibly their health and carefully select a diet, the president of the Association of Dietitians of Ukraine Oleg Shvets together with his colleagues from the Ministry of Health developed special recommendations.
Each person has an individual need for energy. It all depends on body size and physical activity. If for a long time energy with food you get much more than you spend, then there are extra pounds or even obesity. Over 50% of adult Ukrainians are overweight or obese. Maintaining weight is normal - it is the prevention of the most dangerous diseases - cardiovascular, diabetes and cancer.
1. Various and colorful vegetables, as well as legumes: 300 grams of vegetables for 4-5 servings and 75 grams of legumes per day.
2. Fruits and berries: 300g for 2 servings per day.
3. Whole grains or cereals that retain in their composition the maximum amount of dietary fiber - bread, cereal, cereal, pasta: 70 g whole grains for a woman and 90 g for a man.
4. Low-fat meat and poultry, fish, eggs,nuts and seeds: mainly poultry, 2-3 fish dishes per week, 1-2 eggs per day, 2 tablespoons of nuts and seeds per day.
5. Milk, yoghurt, cheese, preferably with moderate fat content, or alternatives: low and moderate fat content, 2.5-3 servings per day.
1. Observe the purity.
2. Separate the raw from the ready.
3. Thoroughly brown or boil food.
4. Store food at a safe temperature.
5. Choose fresh and unspoiled foods.
Украинская тарелка питания. Рекомендации МОЗ. Нажать для просмотра